This started as a case study and as a small reusable code for creating self contained dom elements with functionality - during the time of development, ideas and inspiration came from angular, react and vuejs.
suggestions and feedback is mostly welcomed.
The interesting challenges were finding ways for these topics:
1. create a component lib using dom and js only, without any 3rd party .
2. producing semantic html in dom .
3. allow template micro syntax (using @click to bind an event listener) .
4. allow reusing custom elements within a component's template .
5. creating a simple store interface and auto connect it with a component to allow re render whenever the store changes .
any feedback and suggestions are welcomed